nuts been robbed!!!!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
about a week ago i posted how nut likes to play with coins

so as a toy i placed coins in to a spare food bowl for her to throw them about or place into other bowls:D

this mornin i go to look in and all the silver coins have gone!!!:eek::(:11::mad:

poor nut is literally pennyless, the culprit being my son has taxed her of the silver coins! he is currently hiding out at school, an will be delt with as soon as he walks through back door!!!:62:

in the mean time nuts having a mad half hour, so i better get my breakfast and share some with her!:32:

LOL! Nice one. Your son is funny and sneaky :D

Last edited:
OMG. I panicked by your title then! Don't scare me like that! LOL!

Poor Nut! Should probably think about banking, far more safer ;D

lol i pity the fool that puts his hands near her ria, she is all cute ah doo-eyed an wham!!!

yes lulu son is sneaky but not as sneaky as his mum!!! he will be on bedroom cleaning duties all wk!

the saga continues!!!! was tellin man of son taxin nut of her pennies an his, tuened around an said he took them, as he needed the change for the car park!

is nothing sacred!!!

now i got to find another ecuse of makin sone tidy his bed room lol

Have you called the police? That would show them. What punishment does your man get? Maybe bird cage cleaning? Poor merlin had the same thing happen to him, his quarters went in the car wash. He looked & looked for them. I had to hurry & wash some more for him. They are his favorite toys.

lol merlin the poor birds!!!

well mans home early today an nut is all happy sittin on his shoulder, well climbin all over him lol

I'd tax the man by making him clean the boys room...LOL
Your title scared me.....shame on you...LOL At least your story made me laugh.

Hey, I got thinking about something and I don't know all that much about metal poisoning in birds but I wonder if anyone else can offer some insight here.
When I first read of nuts playing with coins I got a little concerned and googled metal poisoning in parrots and here is an article I found.....
Heavy Metal Poisoning in Birds: Symptoms and treatment as well as prevention

This is really none of my business....I was just a little concerned and I don't want to see your baby hurt.......

I didnt see quarters on the list, wonder if. I'll be in trouble if its true, we do love to spin quarters here. I'll do more research.

I didn't see quarters either but I did see any pennies minted after 1983......
It is interesting and something worth learning about. :)

thanks kitt will keep the silver coins from her! as there more likely to contain the zinc! aww she's gonna be a tad miffed there not in her collection lol

Silver coins are safe. There made of stainless steal now I belive. Used to be made of silver. Penny's I'd asume a no go. By don't know. It's no diffrent then them playing with the metal chain or skewer on there toys :). Just watch out for old coins. Bounce the coin. Silver makes a much diffrent sound.

Also might I add that this story made me laugh so hard !!
What sneaky boogar

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back