nut, son k'nex!!!

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
i feel i have a 2nd child with the nut, son feels his in some kind of sibling rivary with the nut!

nut has decided she likes to pull son's lego apart, and son refuses to share. this will no doubt be all to familiar to any1 with children, so he plays with his lego in front of the nut!!:mad::p:11:
causing all kinds of squabbling and encouraging nuts biting behaviour!!!:mad:

well whilst going through the charity shops today i come across some k'nex, and got them for nut, who was so so about them, till son got home an started playing with it :11: then she went to lay claim on her toy!:p

it was so funny to watch her doin the waddle scurry and dragging this shape that son had put together, away to dismantle:09:
but son being the crafty older sibling, had simply passed her the bits he didn't need!

all in all it made for a peacefull afternoon ;)

Whatever it takes. What a hoot. Tell son that Nut's the baby, he has to accomodate her to keep from screams. lol

yup lol at least nut sleeps through lol

Max had a bright yellow Lego when I got her. However, after I inspected it, and noticed it was a little chewed, I decided she didn't need her Lego anymore. However, if she sees a yellow Lego, she will start chirping up a storm! LOL

lol son is 13 near 14!! old enough to know better lol

That is too funny! Nut is such a character :) Sounds like your son is, too.

lol son cleaned out nuts cage today?? hummm now i feel worried lol

but nut seems happier, well less bitey and we have had no attacks from her since this increased cage time routine, she's even nicer to my son?

yes i can feel the big ask brewin lol or worse the big confesion lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back