No one ever told me..

I've seen cats toilet trained, I can not do that with mine, for one thing Fiyero likes to play with water so he'll be inside the toilet playing with the toilet water...not gonna happen!!!

I'm thinking about toilet training mine. She is very smart, and no, I'm not trying to brag. I've had dozens of cats over the years due to all the abandoned ones, and some are smarter than others. I haven't always chosen the smartest of the crop as my house cat:p One was just plain the sweetest, but if I was going to be honest she was as dumb as a box of rocks; I loved her to death though. But, this particular one I think would understand the concept easily. She already knows the toilet is "my poopy box" (yes, I teach my animals stupid things:D). And she is very fussy about litter. It must be unscented, must be clay and must be scoopable. So if she used the toilet that would eliminate her litter concerns.

That video was a riot, Wulfgeist!

Oliver is my smart guy. I think he's just brilliant, other people think I'm crazy.

Cats, on the whole, are very intelligent. One of my friends though says I'm crazy when I say they are smarter than dogs. But, there is scientific evidence that they probably are. At the very least it is believed they can process thought at twice the rate of dogs. My cat understands a very large number of words and phrases. My mom said my dad makes fun of her for talking to their cat. I said you should absolutely talk to the cat; they are very capable of understanding language.

Oh yea, they're super smart!!! They absolutely understand what you tell them. I talk to my cats everyday. But I talk to all of them everyday even my fishies....lol....

I do think fish do understand when you try to help them when something is wrong. I handfed sick fish before and brought them back to full health. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back