New to this forum

Macawlover

Jun 1, 2011
Valley of the Sun, Arizona
Parrots
2 Blue and Gold Macaws, names Cassinova 29 yrs old and Harley 16 yrs old and 1 Scarlet Macaw named Lucy 27 years old
I am new to this forum but not the world of Parrots. I have 3 Macaws.
First is Cassinova who is a blue & gold and she will be 25 on the 24th of July. Next is Lucy who ia a scarlet and he was 23 on the 22nd of February.
Then comes the baby Harley also a blue & gold and she will be 14 on the 24th of December. They are all full flight. We don't believe in clipping wings. Our home was "bird proofed" a long time ago. Like all "kids" they each are their own "person". Once I figure out how to do it I will post pics.

Welcome to the forum! Can't wait for the pictures!
I don't know how most do it, but TINYpic is a good picture uploader, unless there is a way to do via the actual forum. Goodluck :)

-EDIT-

at the bottom of the window you post in, there is a box that says attachments, you can add pictures that way!

You could try it now by editing your first post and scrolling down! :D. Hope that works!

Last edited:
Oh you have the big boy birds. We are happy to have you join us. If you go to the technical forum there should be directions for uploading photos.

awww welcome an great to hear of older birds :) and really look for ward to pics :)

hi I'm just new today, my name is Robin and I live in Pennsylvania, so I'm sure I'll male a lot of mistakes trying to post or do anything on here-- I'm really computer dumb, getting old, I guess. I'm the mother to two male 8 month old green cheek conures and two 9 month old females- their all so sweet, it took me 3 months to convince them ,I wasn't going to eat them, now they run to the front of their cage when they here me every morning. they can only fly free when my 2 small dogs are outside. Taco and Kiwi are my 2 males, Bell and Jade are my girls they all say "hi" too. I hope to get better at this as I go. If I do anything wrong posting or answering a post. Please tell me. their yelling for supper, I better go.

awww welcome an great to hear of older birds :) and really look for ward to pics :)

Agreed! It's so nice to see evidence of parrot people who've had their birds for a long time and are successful with them :) Welcome!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back