New to the boards.

gmkielbasa

Feb 26, 2012
Birmingham, AL
Parrots
Hahn's macaw and red bellied parrot.
Introducing Dexter, our red bellied parrot.. my husband's bird.

he was hatched nov 11, 2011. Had fed by a friend of ours (she has the parents)

dexter.jpg

My bird is a Hahns Mccaw called Kahn. Still learning about birds, so look forward to alot of questions!

I think they look kinda like washed out sennies, he is beautiful! Will have to have a peak at your Hanhs now! :)

I think they look kinda like washed out sennies, he is beautiful! Will have to have a peak at your Hanhs now! :)

Dexters dad is very vivid looking. BRIGHT orange eyes and chest. <3 BTW, love my hahns. :p

Hi! I'm new too. I know this thread is already in the past but i just noticed it and had to tell you that my new red bellied parrot, Bowie was hatched November 3! Small world. I just picked him up last night and wanted to give him some time to settle in before i go crazy with the camera! Wow-they even look alike(lol)! :D

Hi! I'm new too. I know this thread is already in the past but i just noticed it and had to tell you that my new red bellied parrot, Bowie was hatched November 3! Small world. I just picked him up last night and wanted to give him some time to settle in before i go crazy with the camera! Wow-they even look alike(lol)! :D

i think he was hatched Nov 11.. i can't remember. but he is now starting to turn redder everyday and his eyes orange. :)

Most Reactions

Back