Rico_Tiel
Well-known member
- Oct 21, 2022
- 1,875
- 2,321
- Parrots
- Ricochet - Cockatiel (male)
Cricket - Budgie (female)
Gabriel - Budgie (male)
Ice - Budgie (male, deceased. 2013-2021)
Tea - Budgie (male, deceased. 2014-2021)
So, yesterday I spend four hours getting my room prepared for the switch back to the flighter! So, here is Rico’s new setup!
Here is a pic in better lighting
He is sitting at the bottom trying to eat the paper so, don’t mind him lol
Anyway, I will briefly go over what I did here.
So, I cleared out my closet after like,3 years. As you would expect, it was a bit messy. I took out my dusty cubby that was literally falling apart since it’s like, I think 20 years old and not too well made. I swept my room, moved my desk to where Rico’s play stand previously was, dragged in the flight cage from the shed, built it without the side panels smashing into the top of my skull, I deconstructed the dome top cage and put it in the flight cage box, threw it back into the shed, swept some more, and sha bam! My room is done!
Here is a pic in better lighting
He is sitting at the bottom trying to eat the paper so, don’t mind him lol
Anyway, I will briefly go over what I did here.
So, I cleared out my closet after like,3 years. As you would expect, it was a bit messy. I took out my dusty cubby that was literally falling apart since it’s like, I think 20 years old and not too well made. I swept my room, moved my desk to where Rico’s play stand previously was, dragged in the flight cage from the shed, built it without the side panels smashing into the top of my skull, I deconstructed the dome top cage and put it in the flight cage box, threw it back into the shed, swept some more, and sha bam! My room is done!







