Ekimum

Mar 22, 2017
Nottingham
Parrots
Peter an Eclectus
Hello all. I am ekimum real name Sue and it is a pleasure to be a member on this forum. I Have had Peter my Eclectus Parrot for 10 years now. He was 1 year old when I got him. I do not presume to know everything about eckies as he teaches me something new most days.
Peter has a good range of words / sentences that he comes up with. He is also a well adjusted bird in that he will go to most people (I never "make" him go to anyone)
He has given me a wealth of stories to tell and he has lots of human friends.
Anyway I will be sure to look at all the fabulous information, hints, tips and advice available here. thank you for having me :)

Welcome, and I second PICTURES PLEASE! Ekkies are wonderful birds, I have two myself. This is a wonderful forum with many wonderful members so I hope you find yourself at home here.

Welcome to the forums, Sue and Peter! Eclectus are enchanting and unique parrots beloved by many. Nutrition is a critical aspect to their continued health, more so than with most birds.

The eclectus sub-forum is well developed and popular! Eclectus - Parrot Forum - Parrot Owner's Community

Hello and welcome, Sue and Peter! Ten years together, that means you probably have a wealth of pics to share with us. Wishing you and Peter many more happy years together. So glad you joined us.

You're our kind of folks, clearly!
Welcome.
Glad you found us.

Welcome!
Always pleased to see more ekkies on the forum!
But then, I am a BIT bias :D

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back