New cage coming at a great price!

Gizmomania

Banned
Banned
Aug 25, 2012
San Diego
Parrots
Duskies: Gizmo & Niko, hatched 3/12 & 5/12; pineapple GCC: Skittles, 5/10/13; Pan Am: Harley, 1/27/13; CAG: Maalik, 7/27/13; Eclectus: Ziggy, 4/4/04; BHC: Walter 6 y; baby Jardine's: Bogart-May!
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
That cage is fantastic! I love all the stuff at the top to play on, I know my conure Phoe would LOVE that. What is the bar spacing?
And of course you can't let that cage sit empty, that would just be..empty. You definitely need another flock member:)

2 cm spacing. I purchased it yesterday and it's already going to be arriving today!

I might have to go back to visit that little gold capped conure today.:03:

Wow, that's fast!
Can't wait to see Walter in it..and to see what you name your new gold capped conure:)

that is one awesome cage!--I love the play top area- what bird wouldn't love that!
Gold cap?....was that the one you saw in the store??....is he still there??

I decided to purchase Walter a bigger cage, feeling that the one he's now in was a bit too small for a bird of his energy level. Couldn't turn my back on its great price for the size.

This is where I found it: Large Parrot Bird Flight Finch Cage Macaws Pet Supply Aviary House w Free Toy | eBay

So....now I'll have an empty cage...which means that I might need to find another little guy to fit into it! :D

Here I was thinking with a cage that size Walter needed a caique friend to share it with him :)

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
LOL! Yes, as far as I know the gold capped conure is still there. Going over there today to see if he is. He's housed inside the lower cage, which is in a very dark place. He's always either lightly dozing, or sitting there looking depressed.

Walter is a VERY high energy bird, and needs more space to roam around in while he's hanging out inside his cage. The one's he's currently in is only 22x22x30 (livable space). He's not a toy playing bird, so he needs more real estate.

That is the cage I have Juno in...she loves it and uses every bit of it....

It was a bit annoying to assemble, but once it was, I was happy that I got it. I'm probably getting another one for my baby Jardine once he arrives!

That'll be nice. I've never seen one like that with the top. Walter will enjoy for sure :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back