New bird owner, and new member to the forum!

tyler_

Sep 22, 2024
Parrots
GCC (Pineapple)
Hello everyone!

My name is Tyler, and I welcomed my first bird (a GCC - Pineapple) into my life last Saturday. His name is Rocco and he was hatched in May, making him approximately 4 months old. He has warmed up to me quite quickly, and I absolutely love getting to spend time with him. Thankfully I get to work from home so I'm able to be with him most of the day. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum and I hope to chat with you all!

Hello everyone!

My name is Tyler, and I welcomed my first bird (a GCC - Pineapple) into my life last Saturday. His name is Rocco and he was hatched in May, making him approximately 4 months old. He has warmed up to me quite quickly, and I absolutely love getting to spend time with him. Thankfully I get to work from home so I'm able to be with him most of the day. I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum and I hope to chat with you all!
Welcome to the forums to you and baby Rocco, and congrats on now being owned by a parrot just like the rest of us!! Looking forward to sharing your adventures together and please don’t forget to post some pics cos we LOVE baby photos around here!!

Most Reactions

Back