NATURAL ANTIBIOTIC FOR BIRDS

Lali

May 14, 2024
ืฉืœื•ื, ืœืžื™ืฉื”ื• ื™ืฉ ืืช ื”ืžืฆืœืžื” ืœืžื•ืฆืจ ื”ืื ื˜ื™ื‘ื™ื•ื˜ื™ ื”ื˜ื‘ืขื™ ืœืชื•ื›ื™ื?

MODERATOR EDIT: Hello, does anyone have the camera for the natural antibiotic product for parrots?

Last edited by a moderator:
ืฉืœื•ื, ืœืžื™ืฉื”ื• ื™ืฉ ืืช ื”ืžืฆืœืžื” ืœืžื•ืฆืจ ื”ืื ื˜ื™ื‘ื™ื•ื˜ื™ ื”ื˜ื‘ืขื™ ืœืชื•ื›ื™ื?
Hello @Lali. My apologies, I have used Google Translate to translate your post into English, as we are a primarily English-speaking forum. Unfortunately I don't know that the translation is entirely accurate, particularly the word "camera". Are you able to please clarify your query in English so that perhaps someone can assist you?

I'm sorry it's a typo. It means a recommendation. I also write in English through Google Translate, I have no idea why you don't see it in English

Not sure why your translated content did not appear in English.

I am aware of specific Clay (a soil type) that is used by several 'New World' Parrots to limit the effects of some natural poisons. Natural Clay outcrops located in Central and South America, which are commonly used by Macaw and Amazon Parrots

Other then a healthy diet that is designed to for a specific Parrot Species and the region from, which they are from, I am not aware of any natural antibiotic.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back