My Supervisor is the Coolest....

upcgirl

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Parrots
Max--Senegal

RIP Ricco--Mexican Red Head Amazon
So I went to work this morning, and I have been keeping some of my co-workers up to date on how Max and I are doing. My supervisor used to have a cockateil, and she is a big animal person. I was telling her about my weekend with Max, and she jumped up out of her chair and said "OH!" and reached into her purse.

She then pulled out a wrapped object and proceeded to tell me that she found a toy for Max that was on clearance and wanted to get him a present.

Now Max has a big wooden yellow ducky with lots of rope dangling down and on the rope are all these different sized plastic beads and rings.

WOW, that is the coolest thing ever. I have had few bosses in my years that would even come close to being that nice and thoughtful. I hope you remember them at Christmas.:p

WOW, that is the coolest thing ever. I have had few bosses in my years that would even come close to being that nice and thoughtful. I hope you remember them at Christmas.:p

I get my Supervisor and a few of the others something every year for Christmas. :) However, I think this year, I will also get her dog, Boomer, something :)

That's awesome that your supervisor is so thoughtful! River has one of those yellow duck toys too! :)

dam wish my bosses where as nice lol

i got heavily brow beated when i said i wasn't gonna do overtime till nut had settled!
with comments of *its not like a dog??

My boss would have my head if I decided not to come in for overtime... but my supervisor was very understanding when I had to take a day of leave when I had to take my Amazon to the vet when he was sick and died.

wow! thats awsome, i guess the closest thing i have to a supervisor is a teacher. she let me bring my hamsters to class once :). that must be great to have another parrot person in the office!

Aww :)

No really parrot people that I know :(
That's why I jump down people's throats when they say they want a budgie/other or they want to breed their budgies/other. Because practically everyone I know who has birds mistreats them ( not on purpose ). Most don't listen either.
I was told once that lovebirds only live a year, veggies and fruit kill budgies and nest boxes need to be in the cage for sleeping in.

You have a good boss :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back