My Safe Bird Store is incredible

Hey, can someone try to post a pic of msbs package when you first get it? I think I'm going to order from there store, but seeing that I spent 200 bucks yesterday on toys, that won't be very soon. :)

Its like nothing else you have ever experienced , lolol
At least from a mail order store :)

Its something so small and personal that makes it so thoughtful and exciting to open :)

Who would have know tissue paper would make us giddy with excitement opening packages that we already know what's inside them :rolleyes::p

I will try to remember to take a picture before I dive in for the candy :)

I have made big orders and it took me 2 days to open everything , Im not kidding. I like to put things neatly away ,especially my bird stuff , so between opening the items , tossing the paper to the cats rolled up , making sure the ribbons are thrown out so they dont get them...then putting things away , its time consuming to say the least , but fun . And if you place a large order , you will need a day to unpack things :54: I guess if it does get bothersome , you can always ask for your items to be not wrapped. ;)
My husband was very intrigued when I got my first order , lolol.
Then he got tired of opening things , especially when nothing is for
him :rolleyes: lololol

Hey, can someone try to post a pic of msbs package when you first get it? I think I'm going to order from there store, but seeing that I spent 200 bucks yesterday on toys, that won't be very soon. :)

Its something so small and personal that makes it so thoughtful and exciting to open :)

Who would have know tissue paper would make us giddy with excitement opening packages that we already know what's inside them :rolleyes:

I will try to remember to take a picture before I dive in for the candy :)

I have made big orders and it took me 2 days to open everything , Im not kidding. I like to put things neatly away ,especially my bird stuff , so between opening the items , tossing the paper to the cats rolled up , making sure the ribbons are thrown out so they dont get them...then putting things away , its time consuming to say the least , but fun . And if you place a large order , you will need a day to unpack things :54: I guess if it does get bothersome , you can always ask for your items to be not wrapped.
LOL MSBS sounds like such a great store ! Do you have some money I can borrow lolol
:p :D :53:

Who would have know tissue paper would make us giddy with excitement opening packages that we already know what's inside them :rolleyes:

I will try to remember to take a picture before I dive in for the candy

I have made big orders and it took me 2 days to open everything , Im not kidding. I like to put things neatly away ,especially my bird stuff , so between opening the items , tossing the paper to the cats rolled up , making sure the ribbons are thrown out so they dont get them...then putting things away , its time consuming to say the least , but fun . And if you place a large order , you will need a day to unpack things :54: I guess if it does get bothersome , you can always ask for your items to be not wrapped.
LOL MSBS sounds like such a great store ! Do you have some money I can borrow lolol
:p :D :53:

Tell me about it , lolol. My hubby cut me off for a while , lolol.
Says I have a addiction to ordering birdy stuff :rolleyes:

Lolol me too. :p got banned for it for a bit Lolol. :D

I LOVE MSBS! I used to order with a gal before I moved to get free shipping. I couldn't get my orders up to $100 without her. Don't know what I'll do now! Their shipping is expensive, that's the only downside.

I received my two orders from MSBS today! Not only does MSBS have competitive pricing (love the emails with discounts too) but they add the personal touch. What a neat little idea to wrap the items up, and provide the parronts with goodies too! They definitely have my business!

So, what did I order... more Harrison's, Goldenfeast, a new foraging toy, a SS toy making base (ring), the Easy Sprout, and the large Cargo Net Canopy. :) I think I am just as excited as the birds.

Hubby won't be so excited when he gets home... I decided to make my office into a bird-room where we can hang the net. So, hubby and I will move my office into the spare bedroom. His Honey-Do list never shrinks; it only grows. LOL

Thanks MSBS! Oh, and my hubby thanks you too. ;)

It's not safe when I visit that website. I just wanted some rope to make toys and somehow that turned into $50. The other thing I like about them is their fast shipping. My stuff is always on the way very quickly.

It's not safe when I visit that website. I just wanted some rope to make toys and somehow that turned into $50. The other thing I like about them is their fast shipping. My stuff is always on the way very quickly.

LOL I totally agree... I only planned on buying pellets. Yes, shipping was fast especially considering I ordered during the holidays. :)

Has anyone purchased from aus or NZ and can give me some kind of idea of what shipping costs would be?

Just saw an email from MSBS and sea grass mats are 25% off. Can't have too many of those :)

I love Kathy and MSBS! I totally agree it is like Christmas getting a package from her. When I bring home the two new birds this weekend I'll be ordering from her and I am really looking forward to it.

I have attached pictures from my first order from her. Kathy also gives great customer service and communicates well. There was some issue with my cage that I can't remember now but it was going to be delayed a day. She called me to let me know that it would be going out the next morning rather than that afternoon. Most places wouldn't even bother with telling you about a delay that short but she did.

Attachments

• Prettypaper.jpg
    Prettypaper.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 223
  • UnderPaper.jpg
    UnderPaper.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 222
  • Bags.jpg
    Bags.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 201
  • Stuff.jpg
    Stuff.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 266
Last edited:
Love this store! In only found out about through here. Got my first shipment in the other day. I was like a kid on Christmas with everything all wrapped up nice. Then I look in the bag and find candy! I had already decided this store was going to make us go broke with everything on there, but after that shipment came in I'm positive it'll makes us go broke. That and I just signed up for an organics delivery so I can at least get Ducati organic produce without having to go to Whole Foods or the Farmer's Market and pay an arm and a leg for it.

Just chiming in to share my love for MSBS! We've gotten multiple toy orders from them, and every single one is so fun to open. They're worth every penny, and are the first place we go when looking for things for our conures.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back