My Safe Bird Store blends

Atwee921

Apr 22, 2011
Maine, USA
Parrots
Sprite the cinnamon green cheek conure.
Wow I haven't been on here in a while! Not sure if anyone remembers me but Sprite is doing great and healed perfect from his broken leg. Lately I've been looking into what is actually in Sprite's zupreem pellets and, knowing that birds should have limited grains, I hate that corn is the first ingredient. I'm looking into getting Sprite the my safe bird store bountiful harvest blend w/ pellets. I was just wondering if it would be ok to feed this blend as a "base" food (like the food that is in his cage 24/7). It just looks like a much better choice than corn filled pellets and will give him tons of variety in his diet! Thanks :)
-Anna

Don't know much about his diet, but I'm glad to hear Sprite is doing well, been wondering where you've been!

I am glad Sprite is doing better. I use mysafe bird store bountiful harvest blend and mix it with my birds Zupreem Natural pellets. I keep it available everyday (like pellets).

I am glad Sprite is doing better. I use mysafe bird store bountiful harvest blend and mix it with my birds Zupreem Natural pellets. I keep it available everyday (like pellets).
Do you use the bountiful harvest that already contains pellets or the pellet free one?

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back