My Safari has chosen a new cage for himself....

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
Last week I noticed Safari going in and out of all the cages while my birds were out.
He would climb in hang around a bit, try out the different toys,snack on the food then leave, and move onto the next cage that was open.

I thought, 'what are you doing?'....little did I know that he was shopping and trying out new cages for himself.

He has chosen the penthouse suite that was originally housed my cockatiels.
why??, I have no clue, it's smaller, not as nice as his cage, Safari has a Kings Cage, decked out with the best toys, and perches .....but this one has a nice view, and loves chewing the newspaper on the bottom, which exposes the hardware cloth I used to divide the tall cage into two sections....his poor feet:eek:

seems he had different plans,lol.
he crawls in it at night, by himself, and that is that....

sorry cockatiels, a new tenant has taken over, and won't be evicted anytime soon:p....but the good news is you got more space!

Safari is in the bottom corner, and that is Tundra my cockatiel on the pink perch

IMG_3050_zps335b3c84.jpg Photo by bmckellar735 | Photobucket

Safari is TOO funny!! What did your tiels think of their new tenant? :D

well....luckily they were out flying around, so he made the most of his time...

they are still wanting in their old cage, but are adapting to their new one, that is why I love cockatiels, you can move them around and they don't seem to mind much:54:

haha i love how birds make there own minds up!!! :)

yeah, me too, I'm just glad he decided to do it when no one was around, that would not have ended up well at all:eek:

lol That's adorable :) I love reading these bird stories.. The forum should gather them and make a little book.. I'd buy it!!!

Most Reactions

Back