My daughter stopped by this afternoon........

mtdoramike

Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2011
Media
Mt. Dora Fl./central Fl.
Parrots
11 month old Senegal Parrot - 3 year old SI Eclectus
and had stopped by Macdonalds before she got here. She put her Macdonalds burger and fries on a plate and sat it on the table. Tiki was on her chair at the table awaiting her dinner. My daughter left the room to make a call and when she returned to the dining room, she saw that Tiki had some how climbed down the chair and onto the table. Then she watched her scurry over to my daughters plate, grab a french fry and then trotted across the table trying to get back to her chair.

Tiki didn't bother with the burger, Nooooooo, she went right for the good stuff. Typical junk food junkie. The funny part was, in the seat of the chair there was like 5 french fries laying in the bottom of the chair that she had dropped trying to reach the chair while holding her fry. When I took the last fry from her, she growled at me with that look in her eye like she's got the monkey on her back.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Mac was on another chair watching the whole thing go down. Did he get in volved? NOPE, I think she paid him off with the promise of french fries or the burger. hahahahaha

Last edited:
Haha sneaky lil bird.

LMAO ! You rock Tiki ! :D:D

LOL! Last time I ate out with Puck and my other friend, Puck was running off with a french fry in his beak before my friend had even set his tray down!

LOL! so cute haha!! thanks for sharing.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back