Mommy......................

I am not brave, I was the only one home........
Then again, Steven (my youngest son) just screams for me and I have to deal with whatever.

For over a year, whenever any one of us walked into the lounge, we would say to Mishka ..... for instance Sean (my eldest son) he would say hello Sean.

Mishka calls us by our names correctly now, with Steven he has added on Stevie boy, and often calls Sean saying hello Seanie you poopalookie.

LOL awwwww!! That is so cute! I love his nicknames for your sons hahaha :D I think even if I was the only one home, I would hide behind my bed and make sure it didn't get near me. I would never be able to go after a bug and try to squish it, and hear its exoskeleton crunch and crack and then imagine all of the guts squirting out. Groooooss!! If my house accumulated with bugs because no one was ever there to kill them for me, I would probably run out of the house and live on the street :p. I mean I guess I could get a giant fly swatter and just smack it really fast. That way I won't feel it crunching under a paper towel or anything, and I'll just be left with a big mess of guts :eek:. But at least that's better than crunching bugs. I always think they're so tiny and their legs will just break off so easily and their body parts will separate so easily, and I'll have a dismembered bug. That's why I'm so terrified of them. I'm scared of accidentally squishing them while I'm running away or freaking out :p.

I think you would find more bugs etc, living on the streets LoL

I don't actually hit them that they are squashed, and your hear them being crushed. I hit them so softly, that they just fall, not legs broken etc. They are still moving around a bit, then I pick them up (very carefully) and chuck them in a little pot plant outside. Then keep the door closed just in case they decide to visit again.

I am not brave, I was the only one home........
Then again, Steven (my youngest son) just screams for me and I have to deal with whatever.

For over a year, whenever any one of us walked into the lounge, we would say to Mishka ..... for instance Sean (my eldest son) he would say hello Sean.

Mishka calls us by our names correctly now, with Steven he has added on Stevie boy, and often calls Sean saying hello Seanie you poopalookie.

LOL awwwww!! That is so cute! I love his nicknames for your sons hahaha :D I think even if I was the only one home, I would hide behind my bed and make sure it didn't get near me. I would never be able to go after a bug and try to squish it, and hear its exoskeleton crunch and crack and then imagine all of the guts squirting out. Groooooss!! If my house accumulated with bugs because no one was ever there to kill them for me, I would probably run out of the house and live on the street :p. I mean I guess I could get a giant fly swatter and just smack it really fast. That way I won't feel it crunching under a paper towel or anything, and I'll just be left with a big mess of guts :eek:. But at least that's better than crunching bugs. I always think they're so tiny and their legs will just break off so easily and their body parts will separate so easily, and I'll have a dismembered bug. That's why I'm so terrified of them. I'm scared of accidentally squishing them while I'm running away or freaking out :p.

I think you would find more bugs etc, living on the streets LoL

I don't actually hit them that they are squashed, and your hear them being crushed. I hit them so softly, that they just fall, not legs broken etc. They are still moving around a bit, then I pick them up (very carefully) and chuck them in a little pot plant outside. Then keep the door closed just in case they decide to visit again.

16_7_200.gif

Oh :eek:. Well, still a little too close for comfort lol! I'd probably sweep it up with a broom and a dustpan (with a long upright handle) instead, and then get rid of it that way :p! Or maybe I should just get some carnivorous plants to keep my house bug free.... lol!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back