Lump under african gray beck

Awesome ! Glad all went well :)

hi all
sorry for my bad english
this is my cousins parrot can any body help us by showing this to a vet?
unfortuntly there is no expert vet in our city and no body knows about this
thanks very much every one

im waiting for your opinions

Hello Leo & welcome to the forums.....

Because new members are prevented from sending PMs until they have 20 or so posted messages, send a message to JerseyWendy (http://www.parrotforums.com/members/jerseywendy.html) or any other of our Super Moderators and ask any of them to send you my E-mail address.....the forum rules don't allow public posting of regular mail addresses, E-mail addresses or telephone numbers, but once Wendy or any of the other monitors sends you my E-mail address, send me the same pictures, but also one from underneath the beak (there is an opening under the beak, where that flap is located) and I will see if I can get you a direct consult with an avian veterinarian.....if I can arrange it, they will probably contact you direct..but they might also ask for better pictures.....

I will need your E-mail address and I will also need the city you live in.....

How long has this been like this?

Last edited:
Hello Leo & welcome to the forums.....

Because new members are prevented from sending PMs until they have 20 or so posted messages, send a message to JerseyWendy (http://www.parrotforums.com/members/jerseywendy.html) or any other of our Super Moderators and ask any of them to send you my E-mail address.....the forum rules don't allow public posting of regular mail addresses, E-mail addresses or telephone numbers, but once Wendy or any of the other monitors sends you my E-mail address, send me the same pictures, but also one from underneath the beak (there is an opening under the beak, where that flap is located) and I will see if I can get you a direct consult with an avian veterinarian.....if I can arrange it, they will probably contact you direct..but they might also ask for better pictures.....

I will need your E-mail address and I will also need the city you live in.....

How long has this been like this?

really thanks for your answer my friend
i'll do as you said and mail the pictures but im from Iran north of iran and there is no expert vet that knows abuot parrots( just cats dogs etc..)
i will message JerseyWendy to ask your email
thanks aging buddy ;)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back