Lost cockatiel bird telfair subdivision sugar land Tx

Jackielchen

Oct 15, 2024
Parrots
Cockatiel
I Lost a cockatiel bird. stormy is 8 months old. Lost her telfair sugar land Texas on 10/1/24. Ravenel lane. Contact Jackie 832-542-5674. she is extremely friendly. does not bite. she is well loved by us. Distinct orange round cheeks and pink feet. Cinnamon color with white trim on bottom wings. Please contact me if anyone has found her. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_3055.jpeg
    IMG_3055.jpeg
    141 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3058.png
    IMG_3058.png
    534.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2978.png
    IMG_2978.png
    515.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2964.png
    IMG_2964.png
    620.7 KB · Views: 1
I Lost a cockatiel bird. stormy is 8 months old. Lost her telfair sugar land Texas on 10/1/24. Ravenel lane. Contact Jackie 832-542-5674. she is extremely friendly. does not bite. she is well loved by us. Distinct orange round cheeks and pink feet. Cinnamon color with white trim on bottom wings. Please contact me if anyone has found her. Thank you.

Welcome to the forums, @Jackielchen, but I'm sorry for the circumstances. Have you listed Stormy on www.parrotalert.com yet? A number of our members have successfully retrieved their birds via that service. You can list her there and check for "found" birds in your area too.

You can also list through community Facebook groups if you haven't already done so, advise all local vet clinics and do a paper leaflet drop in your neighbourhood. I once got a bird back the same day with an old fashioned letterbox drop like that.

The following resources may be helpful for you too...

I hope something here is helpful and that you get your baby back very soon!! 🙏🙏🙏

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back