Just wanted to say...

NicoleN

Jan 15, 2007
Media
Michigan
Parrots
Sisqo & GiGi-DYH & BF Amazons

Snow & Blue-Budgies
That I am so HAPPY that there are so many new people on here with Amazons!!:D:D:D

I know they get a bad rap, but I love 'em! Honestly, I can't see myself with any other kind of bird.

Nicole isn't great to have so many new members ... along with so many great birds! It's very nice to see all the activity ... you are going to have to check in more often now!

:50:

Yeah Nicole were no longer the only ones with Amazons!!! Tex is right you will have to start checking in more often, you have a lot of great experience and advice for those Amazon people.

Hello guys. The farm I used to work at had many species of amazons and I always had a huge interest in them. We had a pair of cuban amazons from the Cuban Amazon Consortium. Gorgeous little birds with lots of personality. I remember going to quarantine to pick out yellow crowns and blue-fronts. One of the "wild caught import" yellow crowns was doing everything possible to get our attention, eyes pinned, tail completely chopped off and speaking spanish. I bought him immediatly and then picked out an apparently bonded pair out of a cage of over a hundred yellow crowns.
I have so many memories of different amazons. Someday I'll write them down. I'm not an expert, by any means, but I'm a huge fan.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back