just joined

Well gee... I have to say that I found one thing a bit peculiar here. After I posted my introduction everyone initially seemed to reply with statements like "we'd love to see some pictures..." or " be sure and post some pictures of your flock!" etc. Then once I posted some pictures of my guys there wasn't so much as a single comment (besides that one final post asking me to post some pictures after I just did it). Kinda weird, but it's no biggy :blue1::red1::blue:

PS: I think you need a little green macaw icon too to represent a Military Macaw.

well I'm new but I don't think I've seen any of your pics but I'll look for them :) I love seeing AND posting them! Anyway welcome fellow GW aficionado :)

Just scrolled back & saw the pics! Awesome flock you have there! I'm not sure we'll add anymore to ours but ya never know (I would NEVER turn down a Hy!!!)
My GW Rea is the "Queen" of our flock here, they are fantastic birds!

Last edited:
well I'm new but I don't think I've seen any of your pics but I'll look for them :) I love seeing AND posting them! Anyway welcome fellow GW aficionado :)

Just scrolled back & saw the pics! Awesome flock you have there! I'm not sure we'll add anymore to ours but ya never know (I would NEVER turn down a Hy!!!)
My GW Rea is the "Queen" of our flock here, they are fantastic birds!
Yep, I agree on GW's being fantastic! Currently my Hy and my newcomer, the GW, are competing for the top slot (there may be a top slot in their minds but isn't one in mine... I just love them all!)

Thanks for the reply.

Your flock is very beautiful! It's not fair that you get a hy, gw, and b&g, that's all three of my favorite macaws! I'm jelous.:p

thanks n thanks :)

I was beginning to think that my birds were ugly or something (just kidding) ;)

yep...... that's it!!!!!! That Hy is ugly as all get out & you should send him to me right away!!! :11::30::09::D:p

I've uploaded some fairly recent phone-cam snaps of each of my guys. The pic of Salsa is from the day I brought him back from the airport (June 14). The one with Zaf in the carrier was taken just before we were leaving for a vet checkup. I'll add more and better pictures of them in time.

Your Military is just gorgeous! :)

yep...... that's it!!!!!! That Hy is ugly as all get out & you should send him to me right away!!! :11::30::09::D:p
HAHA! duly noted :p

Your Military is just gorgeous! :)
I thank you and he thanks you! Poor Militarys get ignored all too often for the more colorful and expensive ones :31:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back