Just a question

Kaitama

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
no none other than parrakeets
Can military macaws and blue throated macaw be in the same aviary? The only reason I ask this is because I was getting a macaw in the first place because the lord told me too and he told me to get a military macaw along with the blue throated sry if you don't like what I'm saying but at least answer the question. If they cant be in the same aviary then I can get another one.

DonnaBudgie

Jan 24, 2023
Windham, Maine
Parrots
Budgies. Lotsa Budgies.
Can military macaws and blue throated macaw be in the same aviary? The only reason I ask this is because I was getting a macaw in the first place because the lord told me too and he told me to get a military macaw along with the blue throated sry if you don't like what I'm saying but at least answer the question. If they cant be in the same aviary then I can get another one.
I think macaws can share an aviary if they get along but that depends on the individuals more than the species of macaw.

OP
K

Kaitama

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
I think macaws can share an aviary if they get along but that depends on the individuals more than the species of macaw.
good point but should I get them different aviaries just for saftey?

OP
K

Kaitama

Nov 12, 2023
Parrots
oh and the 800$ aviary is powder coated and really similar to the 1,800$ one and it's bigger and cheaper so I think I'll get that one. the bar spacing is the same and I believe the bar thickness is aswell

Most Reactions

Latest posts