July Scavenger Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePamperedParrot

Supporting Vendor
Jul 2, 2010
Parrots
GCC, Sun, Quaker
Here is the riddle I promised for the July scavenger hunt.

Make sure you visit The Pampered Parrot to find the item!

One entry per person. The first person to guess the item wins it postage paid and gets a nice coupon!

Don't be surprised when you spot this tasty treat, and find that it's much better to play with than it is to eat.

But don't guess too quickly, there is something you should know, you don't have to hang me, I can also be low.

Good Luck!

First set of clues. (1) Looks like a treat but is not. (2) Treat rhymes with something that every bird has.

Try these clues.... If no one guesses I will post more clues same time tomorrow.

Last edited:
Ok here is my guess and I really do not think it is correct but here goes: A chewable kebob toy

Last edited:
Festive Parrot Foraging Pinata...............

well the riddle was kinda vauge and it could have fit a number of things in your store, sooooo........

Well, it wasn't meant to be "easy", it's a contest... LOL Anyway I'll repost with a hint @ 7:00 so everyone who did or did not guess gets a chance. Next time I'll be a little more obvious. I have a very nice prize planned for next month.

OK.. I will edit my original post to include some clues @ 7:00 PM EST about 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Back