Albums
Maine, USA
Parrots
Tucker the Red Sided Eclectus
Baxter the YNA
Avery the CAG
Patches the Grand Eclectus, my best friend. RIP
Cuckoo the BFA RIP
For the July theme, I thought I might use one from years gone by...
My all time favorite, because I used it to do
a fun photo shoot with my boy, Patches,

the one who brought me to Parrot Forums!
And so, without further ado, I offer...

National Picnic Month!

Let's face it, our parrots love one thing above all others:

FOOD!
Some are picky, while others like Patches did, celebrate in the

glory of any food presented. To him,
EVERY day was a picnic! :)

So, show us your bird having their "picnic" however they like it! Fancy backgrounds are fun, but certainly not necessary :)
The Picnic with Friends
20180714_100258.jpg
20180714_100659.jpg

A typical day of pigging out.
Yup, food made him SO happy!
Making messes was the best part! ❤️
20180712_082157.jpg

The contest will run from now until the morning of July 29th (Eastern USA time) at which time there will be a three day polling period. Winner will be announced the morning of August 1st. The winner will receive a free, one year Supporting Membership to Parrot Forums, a cool "Parrot of the Month" banner on your profile, and the winning entry will be displayed on the forum homepage for the following month. The winning photo will also be automatically entered into our Photo of the Year Contest for next year!!!

Only one "Official Entry" per person, however, you may submit as many "Just for Fun" entries as you like! Videos and photoshopped images will be allowed, but not required.
Please don't forget to tell us your bird's name in your post. :)

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
My winged Velociraptor definitely thought all my food was his and helped himself to whatever I was eating. One night though he didn't approve of my choice in meals and went ham...

Turn on the sound, he let his displeasure be know thru vocals as well

My winged Velociraptor definitely thought all my food was his and helped himself to whatever I was eating. One night though he didn't approve of my choice in meals and went ham...

Turn on the sound, he let his displeasure be know thru vocals as well
Bad pizza! Shoo! Go 'way!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Peachie wants to know if she's invited to your picnic. She will bring her own blackberries cos they're her fave. Just don't sit anywhere near her or you'll be wearing them!!

peachieberries.jpeg

Peachie wants to know if she's invited to your picnic. She will bring her own blackberries cos they're her fave. Just don't sit anywhere near her or you'll be wearing them!!

View attachment 60124

Well of COURSE Peachie is invited! Messy girlie, sooooo stinking cute! ❤️

Avery's first "picnic" with me. Previous owner loved him, but for something like 50 years, never knew he could have fresh veggies. I didn't know how he'd react to it, but his first baby carrot was a hit! :)

1000000405.jpg

Decided to have a snack and forgot my drink and forgot to close the bag. When I came back, these guys decided to have a picnic also!
Midnight, rocky and sunbeam apparently loved the tostitos!
It is the crunch crunch for me!

Lem, what a wonderful theme!
Seeing your beautiful Patches again made me smile through tears, what an incredible boy he was. Forever loved, forever remembered ❤️

Decided to have a snack and forgot my drink and forgot to close the bag. When I came back, these guys decided to have a picnic also!
Midnight, rocky and sunbeam apparently loved the tostitos!
It is the crunch crunch for me!
Hahaha, I love it. BUSTED! 🤣

Lem, what a wonderful theme!
Seeing your beautiful Patches again made me smile through tears, what an incredible boy he was. Forever loved, forever remembered ❤️
Thank you sis. He really was one of a kind, and I miss that huge personality every day. It felt nice to pay homage with this month's theme, and brought back so many wonderful memories of him. Our breakfast picnics brought him so much joy every morning, and me too! ❤️🥰

View attachment 60124
Oh my looks like a crime scene😆

Most Reactions

Back