its begingin to feel like christmassss

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
well this mornin, man was at work an son still away with cadets, so i thought i'd wrap some presents.

nut was watching with interest from the curtain pole, watching me as i wrapped presents on the floor and when ever i used the sellotape she kinda ruffled an did beak grinds!:30:

well i started to get to the big presents an nut saw her chance to get in close,
she flew down of the curtain pole an landed on my hand, thus makin me squawk in suprise,
(an well done nut, she did not bite it! as there was a time she'd have taken skin of backs of my hand, in these situations, not being nasty, just because what ever i was doing excited her!)
she hopped of onto the computer chair, fluffed and then looked all interested, so i invited her onto half wrapped present, an she flew strait on, walked over it a bit, licked the shiney pattern and hopped back onto computer chair, and continued watching me wrap presents

i even wrapped her present in front off her!! and i am sure she will get the idea on xmas day what to do :p:D

She's really being good. Merlin is not so good when I wrap gifts. He steals the tape, the bows & flys away. I can tell its close to the holidays, I always feel kind of blue. :-(

awww hugs merlinmon

an lol @merlin!! i think nut would progress to that

Finn helped me with the kitties' holiday presents and got to sample a few of his own, but now they're tucked away in stockings so no one can see them :) I think I have enough for at least 3 Christmases, actually!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back