Is this a Scam or Not

Jun 30, 2024
Jacksonville
Parrots
Cockatiel (Cinnamon Pearl Female Rescue, She just turned 6🥳🥳🥳 Name:Blossom)
Budgies (Rescues that died of old age😭😭😭 Names:Baby and Sweetipie Rip)
Well, hard to know for sure, but I'm not seeing the typical scammer red flags so far. Did they give you a physical address so you could visit in person?

Well their prices are high, even for the New York area, especially for the more rare parrots. For the more common species, they are pretty much in line with NYC pricing (green cheek conures, Ringnecks, etc). Their 'rare' ones are pretty spendy, which leads me to the other point. They are showing an incredible range of parrot species, things like Hawk-head parrots, several of the hybrid macaws, and pionus ones too. And some of the rarer conures! This makes me think they actually raise a few of these and the rest are brought in from other aviaries. I would visit them or ask outright if this is the case.

Well, hard to know for sure, but I'm not seeing the typical scammer red flags so far. Did they give you a physical address so you could visit in person?
They have a store in Miami

And can I keep the Crimson belly with my tiel, she is very gentle and I have an aviary which she is alone in, and if not a Crimson belly I just LOVE CONURES which others could get along with her in an aviary setting, maybe a GCC

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back