Introducing.......

Almost, were on our way. That pic was at the shop.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a gorgeous bird! Excellent photo for the album. We need details and lots and lots and lots of photos. :)

Well, he/she is a rehome. The guy had bought him/her from the shop and then due to his job he has to move out of country so he brought him/her home. He/she is a year old. We walked into the shop to get supplies and look at society finches. The employees were at the front of the shop with him and he went right to my partner, so it was all over then. I should be very clear though. It is HER bird, LOL. I would have brought home the jardine.

Wow!!! Very gorgeous!! Congrats on the new addition- was this an unexpected adoption??

S/he probably saw your partner's shirt and said "I'm going home with HER!! She's my kinda gal!!" [emoji6][emoji4] haha

OMG Congratulations!!!!!!! :D Did i miss previous threads or was this very random!?! :p

How exciting! Have you got a name picked out ? :)

I am just staring at all the bird toys in the background.. I would never leave if our pet shops looked like that! hahaha

Wow!!! Very gorgeous!! Congrats on the new addition- was this an unexpected adoption??

S/he probably saw your partner's shirt and said "I'm going home with HER!! She's my kinda gal!!" [emoji6][emoji4] haha

It was very much unexpected. We went in for supplies and to look at society finches. He/she went to her and that was all she wrote, so we paid for him and asked the store to hold him while we bought a cage. They didn't have anything I liked there. Ran across town, bought the cage, ran home to rearrange the furniture and put up the cage and new toys. Then we ran back and got the bird (who has yet to be named.)

HA! And that's all she wrote! Lol I'm assuming he's settling in perfectly as if he's always lived there?

What about "Romeo" since he's very handsome and it was love at first sight?

Yep, no problems. He/she is a real snuggle bug and already proving that quick links are wasted on him/her. We're waiting on the DNA before she names him. I like Romero though!

Karen, he/she is gorgeous!!!! Your Karen obviously has fantastic taste:)
I want to see lots and lots of updates on that beautiful new fid y'all got!
Please congratulate Karen for me:)

He/she is absolutely stunning!

What a perfect sweetheart!!! True love at first sight.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back