Introducing The New Adventures Of Princess Peach!! šŸ’

Iā€™m so late to this party! I. Love. Peach. Cue the Mario Bros song ā€œpeaches, peaches, peachesā€¦.ā€ Sheā€™s so lovely, I adore her coloring. She needs to have a YouTube tutorial for birds who hate baths (ahemā€¦calling on my grey Kokkie). This is some serious adorableness.

Belated congratulations!
Awwwwwwwwwwww, thank you, Aunty Lea! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO glad whoever bought her first took her back to the shop, otherwise I'd have missed out on the most wonderful addition to my flock! šŸ’–

Aaaaaaaand as expected, Lovejoy took his bath when it suited him, namely after Iā€™d left the room to take a shower myself. But at least he got it done!

IMG_1065.jpeg

IMG_1067.jpeg

Peachie and Lovejoy LOVE playing hide and seek with each other in my silk scarf! You'll just have to take my word for it about Lovejoy, once again the moment he sees the camera he'd MUCH rather come and stick his beakie in my face. But Peach just goes right ahead makes her own fun anyway :)

It continues to surprise just how enjoyable it is watching your girl play.

Our Julio has a number of things he loves to get involved with and turning large things into smaller things sit high on his list. Sadly, he loves to complete these actives without anyone watching. So the vast majority occurs without oversight. He also enjoys us finding the finished work and watching us clean-up the aftermath.

It continues to surprise just how enjoyable it is watching your girl play.

Our Julio has a number of things he loves to get involved with and turning large things into smaller things sit high on his list. Sadly, he loves to complete these actives without anyone watching. So the vast majority occurs without oversight. He also enjoys us finding the finished work and watching us clean-up the aftermath.
I can just imagine how much "aftermath" there'd be to after a Julio play extravaganza!! Peachie is capable of leaving a big pile of stuff for her servant to clean up, usually quite a bit of veg that she's tossed onto the floor and pellets that she enjoys kicking out of her food dish :rolleyes: I WILL keep trying to get that footage of her and Lovejoy at play cos they are just too stinkin' cute together!!

I suggest Peaches have a song. The Mario Bros song would work!

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhh, Mr Black is sounding a bit obsessive and just a little unhinged towards the end there. Peachie may need to take out a restraining order!!!! :eek::eek::eek:šŸ˜†

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesssshhhhhh, Mr Black is sounding a bit obsessive and just a little unhinged towards the end there. Peachie may need to take out a restraining order!!!! :eek::eek::eek:šŸ˜†
I think the proper term would be 'should' take-out a restraining order!!!

I am not sure just how she would react, but for certain, her sweetheart would clearly launch a flighted facial attack at Mr. Black!

But, with all that said; thanks for searching for this song.

I think the proper term would be 'should' take-out a restraining order!!!

I am not sure just how she would react, but for certain, her sweetheart would clearly launch a flighted facial attack at Mr. Black!

But, with all that said; thanks for searching for this song.
You bet your life Uncle Boats!! The red headed rooster is COMPLETELY incensed by all this now that he's woken up, PLUS Peachie's dad the policeman will have every resource at his disposal mobilised for her protection too. Mr Black doesn't stand a chance!!!!

No such thing as a momentā€™s peace to complete oneā€™s ablutions with these two around. But then hubby did make the mistake of leaving the bathroom in the first place!!
IMG_1102.jpeg

Peachie had to spend a few minutes in birdy jail this morning, for the crime of ā€œhelpingā€ me with the housework. And by ā€œhelpingā€ I mean Iā€™d swept all the feathers out from under the cages in preparation for vacuuming them up, when she went and flapped over them and they went pretty much right back where they came from and I had to sweep them all out again. Bad girl Peachie, donā€™t you know your mum doesnā€™t like to pay for the same real estate twice?!
IMG_1152.jpeg

Awwww, she just didn't want you to gather them up and make another bird out of them to share your time with šŸ¤£
Well I almost could have, those feathers were virtually all hers! It makes me wonder if she'll start moulting those implanted wing feathers out and growing some of her own soon - that'd be mighty nice :)

So I let her out and she promptly got stuck into chasing the cockatiels, chucking her veg on the floor and kicking the pellets out of the 'tiels food dish. She's having a BIG morning!!

ETA birdie tax, I canā€™t keep a pretty little face like this caged up for long, even if she is VERY naughty!!šŸ’–
IMG_1158.jpeg

Last edited:
This is the face of innocence.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... this is obviously some strange usage of the word "innocence" that I hadn't previously been aware of. Seems the little red-headed rooster's got you fooled too, Aunty Lea!!!

No no, say it's not true!!
There has to be another story, they are just so Sweet and Innocence.
It was an accident, yaaa, yaaa, that's it and accident!!

Sadly, she was likely just trying to be helpful and then, well wings are a poor tool sometimes!
Sometimes, one just needs to smile...

No no, say it's not true!!
There has to be another story, they are just so Sweet and Innocence.
It was an accident, yaaa, yaaa, that's it and accident!!

Sadly, she was likely just trying to be helpful and then, well wings are a poor tool sometimes!
Sometimes, one just needs to smile...
Oh she's sweet alright Uncle Boats, cos every single time I turn my back she's pilfering lorikeet food again!! "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ... I just can't get enough of that sweet sweet lorikeet food ...... ", Peachie probably!!

Most Reactions

Back