I love Fargos cage ! :O

tab_xo

Aug 9, 2012
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fargo- Blue and Gold Macaw
I was just cleaning Fargos cage like normal last night, then i was just thinking... i LOVE his cage.. its so fun, i wish i was Fargo so i could play in it :20: hahahah I am also obsessed with re-arranging everything :p But he seems to really love this latest design!

He has 2 views, one out the sliding door which he sees the verandah and mountains, and then another out the window which he can see down the valley and the pool :p

And he even goes in it during the day just to play! :rolleyes:

tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture6260-fargos-room-9.jpg

tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture6259-fargos-room-2.jpg

tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture6261-fargos-room-3.jpg

really? i didnt know it had fruit D: hahah i just get him the fresh leaves that grow out

That thing is HUGE! All my fids have large cages, yet they never go inside them for more than 2 hours a day, which is when I'm gone. :rolleyes:

Fargo is so so lucky!! I wish Audrey had that cage!! When I move I promise her I will get her that cage hahahaha! :D I just love decorating the cages too but I dont have enough room to do much in Audrey's cage!! I like how you have the wood perches up the top too! :D And also I wan't your room its huge!! :p

really? i didnt know it had fruit D: hahah i just get him the fresh leaves that grow out
Oh wait, they call it a berry o_O isn't it a tree though lol Anyway here'e a quote about it source
"Taste:
The berry has a tart, cranberry-like flavor, that has a hint of cloves. It has been popular as a gourmet bushfood since the early 1980’s, and is commercially cultivated on a small-scale basis. A combination of cardamon and ginger with backtones of clove, lime and pine."
a647e553b4.jpg

hahah fargos cage door is open all day, he just enjoys sitting in it!

yes kc! get one when you get a bigger house! they are super cheap :)

and my room is huge hey! i was in a small room, but since i got Fargo i got the parents main bedroom LOL

cooperarabian i did not know that!! im sure ours doesnt get berries :/ i will go take a picture of our trees for you and show you now!! :D

here we go :) they used to be perfect ball shapes, but then i asked mum if she would stop trimming them so i could use the leaves for fargo haha
tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture6273-img-4057.jpg

I have multiple lily pily's in my front yard and they don't grow berries either, but then again mine are quite small...

just thinking- could american lily pilys be different to australian?

i love how everything goes off topic :p

hahaha yes thingamagigs.. that was the aim of this thread, just really wanted to make you jealous :09: just kidding!! haha

Do you know when they are getting the cage back in stock? :(

oh and kc, you know when i say- fargo goes to his sleeping perch at exactly 6:30?

there we go ;) and he doesnt move! just stays in that exact position :p
he used to sleep on the perch on his play gym, but when my light bulb broke, he wanted to be up higher to be safer in the dark i guess? so now i guess its his habit to go on the curtain..

tab_xo-albums-fargo-picture6274-fargo-sleep.jpg

I am SO in love with Fargo's cage...AND the entire setup! Mac-Mansion paradise, for sure. :D

So Fargo's back up on the curtain rod, hey? :eek: What will mum say when he starts gnawing away at it...or the walls? :54: Has Mr. Teddy retired? Oh wait, he wasn't deterred by it. LOL.

hahahah mac mansion ;)

yes!! i dont know how to get him back to the habit of sleeping on his gym because hes gone to the rod for ages now.. :/

LOL !! he hasnt gone back up to destroy :D maybe the teddy did scare him off ;) hahaha

so excited i just cant wait. i too love fargos cage so much that in a couple of weeks ill have one arriving for the 3 amigos. i wanted to buy them a new large cage and then remembered fargo's. if that cage can make a macaw look small, i can only imagine what my alex's will look like. i just hope they will love it as much as fargo does, or me for that fact

fids is a term meaning feathered/furred child... on this sight you can confidentaly assume it meabs feathered

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back