I decided I want a bath.......now!!!

I've been away from this board for awhile, my hahns is doing the same stuff yours is doing, play stand for hours, the weather here has been great and he has spent most of the day's outside enjoying the warmth, and as soon as he is outside, bam, he hits the water bowl and we have developed a game where I bring out a spritz bottle and he loves getting absolutely drenched, very loving with everyone in the family and quite mischievous and playful, we have had our hahns since last thanksgiving and he has settled in just nicely, enjoy your wonderful bird as we all are.

I've been away from this board for awhile, my hahns is doing the same stuff yours is doing, play stand for hours, the weather here has been great and he has spent most of the day's outside enjoying the warmth, and as soon as he is outside, bam, he hits the water bowl and we have developed a game where I bring out a spritz bottle and he loves getting absolutely drenched, very loving with everyone in the family and quite mischievous and playful, we have had our hahns since last thanksgiving and he has settled in just nicely, enjoy your wonderful bird as we all are.
I took Cosmo out once when the weather was warm. I managed to get his harness on, but he didn't like it too much till we got outside. He was trying to chew it off every chance he got, unless he was distracted. Being outside his eyes were wide with what is this strange place. Trying to take everything in while he was on my shoulder as we walked up the driveway to get the mail. Everyone who was driving by was looking at me like I was weird. :) lol I could take him out in his travel cage and spritz him with a water bottle as well.

How adorable is Cosmo?! I am happy to hear that Cosmo was open to wearing his harness; I bet being outside was very exciting for him.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back