How can I stop my parrot from going on my tv?

zairran

Apr 13, 2024
Parrots
Two sun conures
Thereā€™s so much poop behind my tv and I want my sun conure to stop going on top of it lol. Maybe I can add something to make him slip off somehow? But what ? Someone suggested aluminum foil but that seems kinda dangerous to me. Where he lands on isnā€™t that thick and a finger and half thick to give a perspective. Thank you.

Hey if your parrot wants to go on TV, give him some encouragement. He might be famous someday.
J/K of course. I was thinking tin foil too.

Birds are smart. Everytime your bird flys onto the tv, just shoo him off if he is flighted or have him step up and off if he is not flighted. He will eventually understand that being there is not much fun. Also, make sure there are acceptable areas with fun foraging toys that he is allowed to go that are in the same room as the tv.

Birds are smart. Everytime your bird flys onto the tv, just shoo him off if he is flighted or have him step up and off if he is not flighted. He will eventually understand that being there is not much fun. Also, make sure there are acceptable areas with fun foraging toys that he is allowed to go that are in the same room as the tv.
Yep you got it. The only thing I ever taught my GCC was no. I love when early in the am when I'm still in bed and here splat! on the paper.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back