Horsey photoshoot

Very Beautiful Horses Tab!!!!!!!!! I would Love to take pictures of them :)

Tab,
Your horses are beautiful. I love the one where the three of them are standing together with you like friends. They are calm and happy to be together because they want to be with you.

Hahaha Trina you are more than welcome to come and take pictures of them!! :p

Thank you Kacee! :)

It's funny, they only really like each other though.. When all the horses are together ( we have 11 )

The three boys will share all their food with each other, no fighting, no ears back.. But if another horse comes, they will chase them away... It's like they are in a little gang... The K Gang ;)

Got the pictures back yesterday, nothing that great... Only good ones were with me and Kyros.. The ones with Kyros himself are all pretty terrible..

The lighting just ruined it all, their coats look horrible !

I think we might have to have another photoshoot with another photographer to try and get much better pictures of Kyros for this shampoo label!

But here are the only good ones!

They have major editing on them so they actually look good... Before editing they look so dull and poor haha

This makes the lighting look cooler and stuff!

You can see how he isn't relaxed

Last edited:
I love the first one and the one he was nuzzling your belly. He's a beautiful boy and of course your pup is precious.

I love them, but as snapshots of you and your lovely horse, not so much as professional images you'd see in advertising.

My favourites are the one where he's trying to eat you and you're smiling down, and the second one, looks sort of like fairyland/mythical sort of theme. And I love your outfit, especially those boots.

Exactly.. The original prints just look like the ones on the first page.. They just don't look professional...

And these were the only good ones out of all of them! :(

Will just have to wait to see what the man says! I really don't want to have to do another shoot though hahaha

and most of the photos all look the same... We went to 3 locations.. and she just basically stood in the same spot, so not really anything special with angles or anything either :S

Thank you! :)

I love my boots! haha That is the third time i have worn them ;)

Dont really like my jacket though, it is just one of the plain black common ones, but my nana is buying me a fancy one with white trimming and stuff for christmas :D Will look much nicer.. and fit me better ;) haha

and she just basically stood in the same spot
Maybe it's sort of like a screen test, just to get an idea whether Kyros will be the "proper" model for the campaign and not meant to be the actual images used in the actual campaign?

Dont really like my jacket though, it is just one of the plain black common ones,
it looks nice in that shot where she's used the sepia tones, the collar looks nice.

Tab - you have ELEVEN horses? *faint* I thought you had 3!! How could anyone afford to feed (just feed - not even vet care or equipment!) ELEVEN horses!! :eek: wow, I'd love to have that life, lol. Are only Kyros, Klaatu, & Kitai yours? I love Klaatu :) I have a thing for draft types.

Lovely,photos, but I have to agree - they don't look like they'd suit an advertising campaign :/ oh well, they are wonderful, and I like the effects :) and I guess I've never seen good pics of you - I didn't realize your hair was reddish! Very pretty. Everyone (but me) in my family is a red head, but they're RED. Yours is a subtle orangey. Haha, pretty though.

Maybe it's sort of like a screen test, just to get an idea whether Kyros will be the "proper" model for the campaign and not meant to be the actual images used in the actual campaign?

Nope, they were the actual ones, it kinda felt like she didn't even wanna be here taking the photos :20:

Thats why if this company wants more, we would definitely get a different photographer

it looks nice in that shot where she's used the sepia tones, the collar looks nice.
Hahahaha i did the sepia effect... Every one of the pictures she took, they were just the plain normal colouring, nothing fancy, no effects.. Just, took the picture... and took loaadssss... just click click click.. There were so many i went through to find just 10 good ones :09:

Tab - you have ELEVEN horses? *faint* I thought you had 3!! How could anyone afford to feed (just feed - not even vet care or equipment!) ELEVEN horses!! wow, I'd love to have that life, lol. Are only Kyros, Klaatu, & Kitai yours? I love Klaatu I have a thing for draft types.

Lovely,photos, but I have to agree - they don't look like they'd suit an advertising campaign :/ oh well, they are wonderful, and I like the effects and I guess I've never seen good pics of you - I didn't realize your hair was reddish! Very pretty. Everyone (but me) in my family is a red head, but they're RED. Yours is a subtle orangey. Haha, pretty though.

HAHAHA yes 11.. But, they are ponies, only a few horses...

You wanna know them all? ;)

Montana- Miniture pony- She was my first pony i got when i was 4 years old

Flynn- Welsh mountain pony- He was my second pony, got him when i was 6... He was INCREDIBLE.. We won so many trophies and ribbons

Then i got Tiffany, who is a 14hh grey arab (14hh is classed as a pony, not a horse ;) )

I got her when i was 9, as a surprise birthday gift.. She was living at my neighbours, and i went over every day i play with her... But my parents were saying the neighbours owned her.. When really it was me!

So we moved houses, then we had taken Tiff with us... The day before my birthday... My parents said, ok, Tiffany has to go home tomorrow.. Sorry..

Poor me.. 8 years old.. The day before my birthday, crying my eyes out

Birthday morning, mum said- there is a present in the trees, hang on..

Tiffany walked up with a sign on her saying- I am all yours :rolleyes:

NEXT was Kus, she is a bay arab, 14hh, so pony still..

i first met her when i was 10, fell in love, wrote hundreds of poems about her, begged my parents... A few months later, cause i was friends with the lady who owned her, we were at her house, and they said-
Sorry Tab, Kus sold :(

I was soooo upset.... 6 weeks later was christmas.. And my mum said, Tab we are going to pick up hay... Come please and wear your riding gear :)

I was like nooooo i dont want to pick up hay! haha

But went anyway,, we stopped at our friends house who broke in horses, we were giving him a christmas card..

I walked up.. and there was this pony covered in red tinsel..

I got closer and said, wow that looks like Kus.. :20:

THAT IS KUS!!!!

Mum said- Merry Christmas!

and i burst out crying..

PHEW.. THEN..

We got Elle, who is a 16.1hh French Warmblood, she is my mums, she is incredibly well trained in high level dressage... She is about 24ish i think! So retired, because she had a very hard life..

Then my mum rescued another 2 arabs!

Aromis, who is about 15.2hh.. Chesnut- Mum will start riding him next year

and Amira who is 15hh- Chestnut/Palomino- She is about 13, never been ridden because she hates it.. She went to 2 breakers, and she just kicks and bucks.. But SOOO lovely on the ground..

Ummmm...

Then we got Klaatu, who is the baby!

Then my mum rescued a little Australian riding pony in January...

She isn't anything, mum just rescued her, the poor thing!

Then i got Kitai, then Kyros!

And thats it ;)

If you read all that ^ Well done

The problem is... We got Tiffany and Kus, thinking i would grow to the size of my parents...

But i kept growing.. and growing.. and reached 6 foot..

So riding a 14hh, 15hh, and even 16hh horses, i look absolutely ridiculous..

Hence had to get the big guys for me!

My parents both work full time, and my dad owns a huge business, so i guess thats how they afford it :eek:

Hahahaha my hair isnt red :09: My hair is brown!!! It used to be blond when i was younger, then i reached about 12, and it got darker and darker!

So light brown hair for me! :)

Montana, Flynn and Elle, are all about 20-25 now... So getting up there in the age!

Heres Mont, i would of been aboutttttt 9 in this picture

Flynnnyyyy

Then me riding kus a few months ago.. WITH jumping stirrups.. So if i had my stirrups at proper length, my legs would be much further down ;)

and Tiffany at the beach

My mum uses flynn for harness training sometimes, and she rides Kus and Tiff...
She says that they are hers now, not mine ;)

Hence i just have my 3 boys, and Mont is still mine, she is the paddock mate for Kyros.. But cant really do much with her ;) haha

Hahaha my mum doesnt like selling them, when she buys them, they will stay here forever.. Because half of them were rescues-

Flynn was about to be put onto the doggers truck.. :eek:

Tiffany was a rescue from a horrrible breeder..

Amira and Aromis were both rescued from a horrible breeder- i will try find pictures of them when we got them, poor things..

Ummm.. Willow was from a terrible breeder, was in the wild, so she is still petrified of humans

Klaatu wasssss rescued as a foal, poor thing was tied to a stake in a dirt paddock..

What kind of life is it for horses to be passed from owner to owner when they get out grown and stuff..

They are like family members!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back