Hello!

Reg57

Mar 8, 2014
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been following over my wife shoulder for a while so I though it was time to sign up. We have mostly rescues

Welcome to my Hubby! I am so excited that you joined:)

Hiya Reg! SO happy you've joined us! I'm sure you already know this, but you have THE most wonderful wife in the world. :D

A VERY warm welcome!! :jumping40

Aww, Wendy, you are so sweet:)

Welcome, Reg! Good to see you on the forum! Terry talks about you all the time, so it's good to finally "meet" you.

I am so excited that Reg can now get to know all the wonderful people on here that I talk about all the time!

Welcome!! Great to see other family members.... my daughter and I both post and it gets funny sometimes!!

We all adore your wife, looking forward to hearing about the feathered kids from your perspective :)

Welcome Reg!!! Good to have you! :) I love it when couples sign up!

G'day Reg! We've decided you must be a saint on account of all the birds that live at your house. :D Welcome to the forum and I hope you enjoy our company. :) :) :)

Welcome Reg! I feel like we know you already. Your wife is a very special lady and we know how well you care for the wonderful members of your flock. We've seen photos. So glad you joined!

Hi Reg57, welcome aboard, enjoy your stay. This is strikingly a really fine creative forum that has a superb great appeal to its common viewers to it, and it surely seems to all of us that this is a fun like place to have our most desired travel; anyway, www.aspengrovewellness.com/profiles/paula-schaper is a neat link to visit for a loved moment while for all for a period of great recreation to refresh our minds to accelerate the activities next time; good luck for our beautiful parrots.

Thank you for all your welcomes, it's gonna take me a little while to get the hang of it but I'll get there. It feels like I know so many of you already just listening to Terry. She's the most wonderful wife ever!

Most Reactions

Back