Hello from Uk :) "New parrot owner"

hello from pennsylvania, I just joined today and I'm totally lost. I'm not very good on computer things, but I try. I have 4 green cheek conures. two 8 month old males and two 9 month old females- their really just getting use to me-- they really hated people when I first got them, but I think they finally realize I WON'T eat them. glad to meet another newby. my name is Robin.

I'm the new member Robin back again. I'm from a small town in north western Pa. called Beaver Falls. I own 4 green cheek conures, 2 males- 2 females, all under a year old. I'm not really wanting to breed them at this time maybe when I have them for 3 or 4 years- I'll decide, then they'll be old enough. I want to get used to this forum to get advise as I go before I got my conures, I bred and raised cockatiels- I sold 8 pairs to buy my conures because I always wanted them. they all got really good homes- their owners stay in touch with me on how their doing. I do still miss them, but Taco, Kiwi, Bell, and Jade occupy my time and are becoming very good friends. they'll yelling for supper so I better get to them- it's rice with chicken night. nice to meet you. later.

Ahah, hello fellow newbie ''Robin'' ! Thank you for the kind welcome!
It sounds like you have got a lot of experience with birds, we all look forward to seeing pictures of your lovely birdies! Any advice is much welcome! aha!

I don't think I could ever breed animals, 1 I get too attached and 2. I went to a shelter when I adopted my rat, soo many animals.. it pained me to leave them behind! >.<' <- just my opinion tho.

If you ever need any help, computer related I will happily try to help, I am actually alright with them *blush*

Glad to have you both here, Robin and Ria! Robin, I also live in Pennsylvania. Oh, and we love pictures to both of you! :)

Damien is still a little bit camera shy. I have been leaving it out for him to see and investigate.... So I am still waiting on a great picture of him!

AND AND, thank you for the welcome. I am really glad I found this forum! :3

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back