Hello from AZ

ConureAZ

Dec 27, 2013
Parrots
Oliver (Sun Conure)
Hi,
I have been reader for months now a d finally decided to join. I also have a brand new baby Sun Conure. We have parakeets and I decided to upgrade to a Conure. Not that we don't love our parakeets;). I was a vet tech for years working with a wonderful vet. I learned so much about all the animals, but really feel in love with birds.

So after lots and lots of research I finally decided to get a baby hand fed Sun Conure from a local breeder. I have a pretty good relationship with him. I got my pair of Parakeets from him. They were untamed and I sent hours a day working with them. Now my kids can get them out and handle them.

Our new addition is Oliver. He is 25 days old. He is a great eater!

I'm looking forward to learning more and more everyday:). Of course the more I learn, the more I realize I have so much to learn!

Hello and welcome! I'd love to see pictures of your babies:)

Oliver:)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 83
Welcome.
He is soooo cute ^^

Welcome to the forum! You'll have to let me know how things go with your sun conure. My wife and I are considering eventually getting one.

Thanks everybody:) so far Oliver is a joy. It reminds me of when my babies were young. I don't even mind the 5:30am feedings and planning my (and my families) entire day around him;)

So precious:)

Welcome to the forum!!!! He's very cute, I love baby birds. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back