May 16, 2022
Media
Albums
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Parrots
Charlie (M) - 24 yrs - Peach Front Conure
Redshift (M)-23yrs - normal Cockatiel
Vortex (F) - Hatched March 15 2024
My burdz love (and I mean LOVE) Bird Street Bistro, a chop/food mix that you just add hot water to. I've been looking on Amazon.ca and for whatever reason they no longer offer it there!

Cue the scream of frustration! I'd been buying from there for MONTHS!

The other food I like is *&^%ing expensive for a 2 oz bag. One teenie bag lasts three feedings and while Amazon brought the cost down from $30 to $14, it's still a bit too rich for my tastes. So I've been looking for a Canadian supplier of BSB.

Then... cue the hallelujah chorus... I Found an online bird store that offers Bird Street Bistro $10 cheaper than Amazon was offering, PLUS they have multiple flavors. TheParrotShop.ca. Check them out. I've used them for bird toys in the past and my guys went bonkers for them. Now I have other stuff I can get from them :D. They were suggested to me by August (White capped Pionus, sadly RIPed several yrs ago)'s former owner. I'd forgotten about them and I was thrilled that they have other stuff I can get from them, too. I'm putting their site out there to help out Canadian bird slaves who are in a similar predicament as I was.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back