Finally! Im getting a new burdy!!!

Thanks guys, had me worried for a minute there! Haha anyhow i think i will get him on the Saturday coming but i am just waiting to hear back from the transport company. I went mad at the bird store with toys and treats and made a huge batch of chop already that should last a while!! I am just waiting for his new cage to be delivered and his roudybush food. I also ordered a really cool forgaing puzzle toy which i hope isnt too big for him!
Bottoms Up - Wingin' It

How exciting! Bird store shopping is always so fun.
I really like the foraging toy. I've seen it before, and it should be the right size. I want one too now! Robin doesn't try if it's too hard, but that one is perfect because you can see the food right there.

Okay... Waiting for pics this coming weekend!

Yea that's why I liked it. I figure I can make it a bit harder too by adding some paper and stuff so he can't see the food once he gets the hang of it.

Or i could just call him Stephen :p Although that could be a bit odd as that was my last bosses name haha. I like Ackee! Might have to do some more research into something a bit Jamaican =D

Haha! My name would indeed qualify as something Jamaican! Lol! You're a trip! And as for that being your last boss' name as well, I'd think that would be most apropos. You're just trading one Boss Stephen for another!

So, if you do choose Ackee, does that grant me godfather status? ;)

I think no matter what name i choose you can be granted godfather status =D

Awww! Why thank you, Sophia!

Thanks guys, had me worried for a minute there! Haha anyhow i think i will get him on the Saturday coming but i am just waiting to hear back from the transport company. I went mad at the bird store with toys and treats and made a huge batch of chop already that should last a while!! I am just waiting for his new cage to be delivered and his roudybush food. I also ordered a really cool forgaing puzzle toy which i hope isnt too big for him!
Bottoms Up - Wingin' It

That toy looks wicked! I think I'll have to pick one up for Bixby, too!

And I'm very much looking forward to pics of your new feathered boy come Saturday! Which will probably be Friday for me, no? Almost like I'll be getting them before you even press send! Ha! Crazy time zones! Who needs those Terminator movies? We've got time travel right here! ;)

His food arrived today! Roudybush and they sent me a couple of good sized sample packs too =D Still waiting on the cage though, hopefully it will arrive tomorrow or he will have to live in Barrys old cage temporarily but im hoping it wont come to that. I just want to get it all set up!

I knew that sometimes with the Senegals that the eye color remained the same dark grey color, and that they are most often referred to as blue eyed Senegals. Never heard of their eyes changing so early, so if you can give me any more information on this I would appreciate it so much.

Wow, what a gorgeous Sennie! Congratulations on your new addition. I can't wait to hear more about him. And I like the name Deuce. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back