RioJPMP
New member
So my sun is now 6 months old. He is molting and looks all disheveled. 
His new thing now is he just wants to stand on my head. I left him with my sister to watch him and he did the same thing to her. How do I get him to stop going up there? I know birds love being up high but I can not walk around with a bird on my head.
Any suggestions?
His new thing now is he just wants to stand on my head. I left him with my sister to watch him and he did the same thing to her. How do I get him to stop going up there? I know birds love being up high but I can not walk around with a bird on my head.

Any suggestions?
![[Advice Needed] Experiences with microchipping Budgies and Cockatiels for EU relocation?](https://www.parrotforums.com/data/files/featured_images/35/featuredimages_facc20f2e57a29a2.webp)






