feathers feathers and more feathers

gemini84

Oct 27, 2012
north qld, Australia
Parrots
alexandrines : Oxy, Bruno, prince (was princess)
so both my new fids ate going through a heavy molt atm, and it seems every 5 minutes im picking up a feather. part of me cant wait till prince loses his tail but on the other hand i dont as it is truly beautiful.
thinking when it comes to the next molt its going to look like a pillow fight in my house as i believe oxy to will go through a heavy molt.

Well, it could be worse.....like 3 teenaged girls needing new school clothes & shoes.....

:)

I loved when Rosie went through a big molt :p One day I picked up 30 body feathers!

When they drop a tail feather take a picture

Floyd lost both of his longest tail feathers in a couple of days, now his tail looks so stumpy! But the new feathers growing are very cute.

I kept both feathers, they are just beautiful. Just need to think of something to create with them :)

Monty just lost his tail feathers and now he looks like a little green duck, almost like plucky duck from Looney tunes.

An idea of something to do with the feathers, when I was a kid and my grandfather's pigeons dropped some pretty big feathers and we would cut the tip and stuff a small tip from a ball point pen in the end so it's like a quill

Most Reactions

Back