Does your Conure play this way?

Does your Conure play on his/her back with the ball in the air?

• Yes, all the time.

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, he/she has never done that before.

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Sometime, a little bit but not much.

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
My female green cheek Arianna will chase a ball around the bottom of her cage and crash/bounce it off the wall of her cage. She has never been on her back to do it before but I doubt the grate would be comfortable enough to give it a try. She makes an insane amount of noise while doing this so I only give the ball to her occasionally to play or will put her on the floor and roll it at her so she can chase it that way.

Chico is very cute! I've seen him in a couple posts now and he always seems so playful:)

That was really cute lol! Mine does it very infrequently, and usually just for a couple of secs. He prefers to be on top lol.

Argh the link says it does not exist, want to see it!

I have never given Petrie a ball before, once I see the vid I will try and find one for her and see what she does.

I think you meant to have punned that pun.

Anyway, I don't have a conure but I sure do want one now.

Bob, the links says video doesn't exist. Sounds cute. Pritti does that on back and will either play with my fingers or a small wobbly ball. He LOVES LOVES to play with things that roll, especially balls. His all time favorite are the wobbly balls of all sizes, but the small ones he can manage on his back. the large ones (like for dogs), he like winds up his neck like a pitcher does his arm, and flings it as far as he can (which isn't too far since it is heavy). You can try other kinds of balls with Chico, rolling them on floor, playing catch, or toss in a cup that you hold, etc.

Gilbert is always rolling around on the floor of his cage with a ball or other small 'foot toy'. He kicks them and talks to them while rolling over and then kicks them over his head while on his back. Georgie never played with foot toys or did the rolling around.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back