Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2014
College Station, Texas
Parrots
Red Bellied Parrot /
Ruppell's Parrot /
Bronze Winged Pionus /
English Budgie
Hey friends! A little earlier this year I went to the King’s Cages website, and found they had partnered with this company Bonka Bird Toys! Or maybe they’re owned by the King’s people ? Idk.. it is now Kings Cages/ Bonka Bird Toys both can be accessed through the same website.

Anyway!! I wanted to share with y’all… since My Safe Bird Store has now made their shipping costs so that it does not make sense for me to purchase from them any longer, I went looking around and found BBT. I even called about something and talked to someone who led me to believe they might’ve been an owner. They really took care of me. They informed me it is a bird free environment, and she gave what I felt was top notch customer service. THE PRICES ARE LOWER than anywhere I’ve found, and they’re always having deep discounts weekly. It’s all made in USA. THE QUALITY is as great as anything you’d expect from the popular brands!

OMG!!! I was so impressed by them I just had to share here! I got a lot of shreddable toys as you can see in the pic, but next time I’m looking into much larger stronger toys because my crew demolished these asap 😭.

Check out Bonka next time you need bird toys! I highly recommend. Price ✔️ Quality ✔️ Customer Service ✔️
I’m glad I found them. Can’t be beat imo.

Attachments

• IMG_4709.jpeg
    IMG_4709.jpeg
    546.3 KB · Views: 9
Shame to hear mysafebirdtoys increased shipping prices. They were high to begin with but it was the only place I knew of that had a wide range of toy supplies.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back