Beachball Alert (My wife made me do this.)

Rival_of_the_Rickeybird

2x Parrot of the Month 🏆
Jul 31, 2016
Ohio
Parrots
None. My wife has one too many. Kidding!
The Rickeybird wishes to report a new alien monster. It is round, red, and scrambles effortlessly about, with invisible feet. It appeared recently in our neighbor's yard, pursued by their young son, who tried to contain the monster, kicking and yelling at it, to no avail. At one point, the monster even made it to the Rickeybird's window. Our hero let out a shriek that scared the boy away, necessitating his mother to brave the situation and retrieve the monster. Apparently they are letting the creature live in their house!
PF News
Rival Out.

The Rickeybird wishes to report a new alien monster. It is round, red, and scrambles effortlessly about, with invisible feet. It appeared recently in our neighbor's yard, pursued by their young son, who tried to contain the monster, kicking and yelling at it, to no avail. At one point, the monster even made it to the Rickeybird's window. Our hero let out a shriek that scared the boy away, necessitating his mother to brave the situation and retrieve the monster. Apparently they are letting the creature live in their house!
PF News
Rival Out.

Rival, tell the Rb to take heart! Aussie cricketers have been dealing with errant beachballs for years, as illustrated by former Aussie captain Steve Smith!!

"No worries, little Rb mate, I got you covered!" - actual quote by Steve Smith, as he scores another four runs!!

I knew SOMEBODY would have a solution!!!!!!!!!!
Now I just need to raise enough $$ to ship the little rascal to Australia!!!
Rival if you can package yourself and your good lady up along with the Rb, all three of you are welcome down here any time!!

Most Reactions

Back