Athena is warming up!

BreakinNewz

Jun 1, 2013
Day 2 of Athena being home with us, she is warming up nicely! She is 14 weeks old..

More picture's of her soon to come!

She is gorgeous and I love the name:)

So pretty! Congratz on your new baby! I've been sort of behind on forums, how did the vet visit go?

Thank you everyone!

@nicki - I haven't brought Athena to the vet yet, I was reading reviews and it seems like the ones around me have way to many negative fee backs for me to feel comfortable bringing her to an Avian vet, I am still searching for a good reputable Avian vet..

Here are some new picture's of her!

Here is her cage setup, I didn't go with the corner cage as I decided that I wanted a play top for her instead..

Enjoy!

what a beautiful looking bird , and also love the name, nice cage too, just one thing if you can , find a tree branch that will fit in there and take the rod out, as they need different size wood that changes under foot just so they dont get feet problems,

what a beautiful looking bird , and also love the name, nice cage too, just one thing if you can , find a tree branch that will fit in there and take the rod out, as they need different size wood that changes under foot just so they dont get feet problems,

Thank you! And yup yesterday I ordered the following:

Dragonwood Bolt-On Multi Branch Large 1.5"-2" Dia X 15"-18" Long
Dragonwood Bolt-On Multi Branch Medium 1"-1.5" Dia X 15"-18" Long
Dragonwood Bolt-On Multi Branch Small 1/2"-1" Dia. X 10"-12" Long

Hopefully these will work, if not I will order other ones...

Good luck with finding the perfect vet, I went to a horrible vet through Banfield (Petsmart). I called every vet within 20 miles trying to get references. Difficult to find, that's for sure and I live near a huge city!

Wonderful pics, she looks very happy :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back