Are these pellets good

OreoCocoBeans

Jul 1, 2024
Parrots
Cockatiels
So I live in a country where pellets weren't available. After alot of searching I found a local company which makes pellets named Psittaciformes. Here are the ingredients of there pellets, are they good?

Attachments

• IMG-20240701-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20240701-WA0000.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 8
The ingredients are pretty vague. “Grains,” “ vegetable proteins,” etc. it doesn’t tell us what kind of grains or veggies are used. It also includes sugar which really isn’t very good for birds. Depending on what kind of bird you have, in my opinion you might be better off feeding a high quality seed blend, whole grains, and lots of fresh veggies rather than these pellets. Best of luck with your decision ❤️

The ingredients are pretty vague. “Grains,” “ vegetable proteins,” etc. it doesn’t tell us what kind of grains or veggies are used. It also includes sugar which really isn’t very good for birds. Depending on what kind of bird you have, in my opinion you might be better off feeding a high quality seed blend, whole grains, and lots of fresh veggies rather than these pellets. Best of luck with your decision ❤️
Yeah that's why I was a bit wary with these pellets. I have cockatiels and rn their diet is seeds and chop. Thank you

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back