Another newbie here!

goodwin1234

Dec 11, 2012
Hi all,

I've been the proud owner of a young IRN for a few weeks now and I stumbled across this site while looking for a good guide on nutrition. Thought it'd be polite to register and say hello!

Our IRN Archie is around 5 months old, was parent reared so we've got our work cut out but he had been in an indoor cage for a month or so before we bought him, so he's used to all the usual house hold sounds ect, so that's something atleast :)

At the moment we're taking things real slow just to get him used to us, although clipping his wings a couple of weeks ago certainly hasn't helped! I'm sure we'll get there in time.

Anyway, hopefully i'll get to know a few of you & i'm sure i'll have plenty of questions to ask in the coming weeks/months....Years? :)

Welcome to the forum:)

We would love to see some pics of Archie.

I'll try to get a decent picture of him when he's out and about tomorrow. I don't think he'd be too impressed if I waved a camera in front of his face when he's in his cage :)

Hey and Welcome to the forum. Loads of conure parronts here.

Managed to grab a quick pic of Archie today. funnily enough he seemed to quite like the camera :)

Archie2.jpg

Welcome to the forum . Archie is a very pretty IRN. Good picture:)

Most Reactions

Back