hi everyone

x_emma_x

Jul 31, 2005
Media
leicestershire uk
Parrots
illigers macaw
good evening everyone my names emma i have just brought a illigers macaw called cracker would love anyone with any advice on parrots as i am new to them fingers crossed we make good friends (sure we will)

x_emma_x said:
good evening everyone my names emma i have just brought a illigers macaw called cracker would love anyone with any advice on parrots as i am new to them fingers crossed we make good friends (sure we will)

You should post some pictures of him in the gallery, I'd love to see them.

Last edited:
Have you done any reading on parrots? I've done lots of reading. Stick to common sense. One thing I was most impressed with when I first started my learning about parrots, is how fragile they seem to be. I had to get rid of all my non-stick pots and pans as I've heard they are about 7 times more sensitive to the environment as we are..

Hello all, my name is Amber and I have a new baby greenwing macaw. Her name is Athena and she is an absolute doll... I have 4 other birds as well, all the others are adopted, Athena was bought, but the other birds are an umbrella cockatoo, a male eclectus, a female nanday conure, and a European starling that I rescued from the back yard. I am actually new to raising macaws to weaning though I have handfed plenty, but I wonder if anyone knows where I could find an average weight chart for a 12 week old GW. Thanks!

Amber

Welcome Both of you! I have a Blue Mountain Rainbow Lorikeet named Indygo. She's about 16 weeks old.

skittles said:
Welcome Both of you! I have a Blue Mountain Rainbow Lorikeet named Indygo. She's about 16 weeks old.

Are we going to be graced with pictures of your's as well?

BERMA said:
Hello all, my name is Amber and I have a new baby greenwing macaw. Her name is Athena and she is an absolute doll... I have 4 other birds as well, all the others are adopted, Athena was bought, but the other birds are an umbrella cockatoo, a male eclectus, a female nanday conure, and a European starling that I rescued from the back yard. I am actually new to raising macaws to weaning though I have handfed plenty, but I wonder if anyone knows where I could find an average weight chart for a 12 week old GW. Thanks!

Amber

And all of your's? That's going to take some time to get pictures of all of your's posted. :smile009:

Most Reactions

Back