4 way borbs

Sep 26, 2023
Media
Waukee Iowa USA
Parrots
Smokey | Athracite parakeet
Sky | cobalt, albino, yellow parakeet
Andy | Green texas clearwater
My dear friend Pepper found this online, I found it so charming. I hope you like it!

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
That's so sweet!

Free as a bird

Jul 29, 2023
Parrots
2 cockatiels
I like that story at the start that angels don't watch over angels. I'll use that

This isnt a religious forum but I don't have to send this to 14 people to be blessed by our Lord or for Him to fix things in my life. I don't believe this is a test from God

I know God is behind me, watching my trials and errors, my good deeds and bad, picking me up when I fall and carrying me when I'm weak. He blesses me not because I sent something to people but because I believe in Him, i do my best to uphold His law and repent when I don't.

God bless everyone on this forum 🙏

pebbles1553

Nov 30, 2023
Media
Parrots
lovebird
I like that story at the start that angels don't watch over angels. I'll use that

This isnt a religious forum but I don't have to send this to 14 people to be blessed by our Lord or for Him to fix things in my life. I don't believe this is a test from God

I know God is behind me, watching my trials and errors, my good deeds and bad, picking me up when I fall and carrying me when I'm weak. He blesses me not because I sent something to people but because I believe in Him, i do my best to uphold His law and repent when I don't.

God bless everyone on this forum 🙏
That was sooo nice! God bless everyone

Most Reactions

Latest posts