cosmothebirb

Jul 3, 2023
Media
Parrots
green cheeked conure
Eddie learnt a few tricks but the funniest by far is his wave.

For me personally it's the trickiest one to teach a parrot and I think I was so excited when he did it finally that I started giving him the treats. But now he has it down and it is fun but it's not quite a wave. He positions his hand like he is holding a seed and it's so funny to me. Like he's saying "Please sir just one crumb of seed".. hahahahah.. I mean I am still proud of him but I think it's set in stone now, how would I even reteach him that one? Anyways here is a couple of videos.

(He still needs a bit of help with his roll over)

LaManuka

Staff member
Super Moderator
Aug 29, 2018
Media
Albums
Queensland, Australia
Parrots
Fang ({ab}normal grey cockatiel), Valentino (budgie), Jem (cinnamon cockatiel), Lovejoy(varied lorikeet), Peach (princess parrot)
Eddie learnt a few tricks but the funniest by far is his wave.

For me personally it's the trickiest one to teach a parrot and I think I was so excited when he did it finally that I started giving him the treats. But now he has it down and it is fun but it's not quite a wave. He positions his hand like he is holding a seed and it's so funny to me. Like he's saying "Please sir just one crumb of seed".. hahahahah.. I mean I am still proud of him but I think it's set in stone now, how would I even reteach him that one? Anyways here is a couple of videos.

(He still needs a bit of help with his roll over)
View attachment 59048
View attachment 59050
View attachment 59049
Oh that's just so cute!! 😍Awesome job both you and Eddie, that's one smart little birdie you have there!!

Most Reactions

Latest posts