Willow's adventure out of the cage.

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
tonight we let Willow out of the cage for the first time since we've had her.
she' been extremely well behaved in her cage, and I must say very tolerant of being cooped up for over a month!:eek:

she did one lap around our house(it's like open concept) just to stretch her wings.....gulp!!

anyways, she was out about half an hour, I would have loved to have her out longer, but we had put our cats in the dog crates and they begun to fight:mad:....stupid cats!

I asked my daughter Sarah to grab a glove, and she came back with these super thick, leather gloves which were miles to big for me, personally I think they were overkill, but she just stepped right up, I let her sit on my fingers for about 30 seconds while I talked to her, telling her how pretty and what a good girl she was!

Last edited:
See....that went much better then you were thinking of! :)

yes it was!, we decided to keep her where she is,in the eating area, rather than move her.

If we do that everyday, I don't think it will be long before she starts trusting us.

That's great news! Don't forget to update on the progress! :)

Awesome! She's beautiful. Glad to hear it went well, she's gonna be just fine. :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back