Whistle babbling no words

Maggs

Dec 22, 2023
Parrots
Alexanderine
Hi I've had my Alex for a year since 6 months, interactive noisy lives out his cage. I try 24/7 as much as I can to say words, Hello, pretty boy, etc, but every word comes out a whistle word not letter words. Hi mimics the word into a whistle sound. It's so annoying, can Alex talk words like other parrots. He has his own conversation on his own babbling away with all kinds of sounds but words. What advice can someone give me to help my Alex talk.

Well, I have lived with a bird for 40 years who falls short of ideal behavior in many ways. The best times come when I just love him for what he does. His speech is a bit oddball, too, but I just consider it our special language together. Things is --- every bird is different and special and important. I would say keep doing what you're doing... sounds like you're a great parront... maybe he'll improve his speech.
I may be a glutton for parrot punishment, but that whistle-babble sounds adorable to me. Could we see a video? Pleeeeeeeease? We adore eccentric parrots here!

Most Reactions

Back