When should his ring appear

cbspear021

Sep 27, 2021
BA
Parrots
Parakeets
We have a dna sexed (we completed the test ourselves) male that we have had nearly 2 years that we got at a few months old. He has not had his ring come in yet and am wondering if anyone has ever seen a ring come in this late?

We have a dna sexed (we completed the test ourselves) male that we have had nearly 2 years that we got at a few months old. He has not had his ring come in yet and am wondering if anyone has ever seen a ring come in this late?
I have an Indian Ringneck that is 2 years and a few months also, he does not have the ring either, and he does not talk either, I am assuming that some are late on developing, I have another Indian Ringneck 1 year old and don't know the sex but I think is a male he talks since he was like 8 months but no ring yet. Will see

I have an Indian Ringneck that is 2 years and a few months also, he does not have the ring either, and he does not talk either, I am assuming that some are late on developing, I have another Indian Ringneck 1 year old and don't know the sex but I think is a male he talks since he was like 8 months but no ring yet. Will see
I guess some are just late bloomers. We have a female that is a bit mean to him and we have read that she will be more accepting once his ring comes in so we have been patiently waiting. Fingers crossed.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back